We begin each day and Wednesday’s chapel service with worship and a pledge to the Christian flag and the pledge
of allegiance to the flag of the United States, and the pledge of allegiance to the Bible.
“I pledge allegiance to the Christian flag and to the Savior for whose kingdom it stands. One Savior,
crucified, risen, and coming again with life and liberty to all who believe.”
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it
stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
“I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God’s Holy Word. I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light
unto my path and I will hide its words in my heart that I might not sin against God.”
- I go to Grace Christian Schools, a school where God is present.
- I see others through my Father’s eyes.
- I love God with all of my heart, with all of my soul and with all of my mind.
- I love my neighbor as much as I love myself.
- I can say “No” to ungodliness and I am eager to do what is good.
- I listen and obey the first time, not the second time.
- I am made in the image of God, my Creator, who loves me more than I can fathom.
- I know that with God, all things are possible!